Bigg Boss 13: Fans feel Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill’s friendship has ended – view poll results

7 views

Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill’s friendship is known to everyone. Fans have adored the bond between Sidharth and Shehnaaz and the two were always seen supporting each other on the show. Sidharth, Asim, Arti, and Shehnaaz looked like one strong group in the house but it seems things have changed since the wild-cards have entered. It began when the wild cards Himanshi Khurana, Tehseen Poonawalla, Hindustani Bhau, Shefali Jariwala, Arhaan Khan, and Khesari Lal Yadav made their grand entry. Seeing Himanshi, Shehnaaz lost her cool and her friends tried to console her. But her insecurities took over and she felt that her group is ignoring her.

Later Sidharth and Arti had been to Shehnaaz but she started crying a lot. Himanshi Khurana revealed about the fight that had taken place between her and Shehnaaz outside, after which Asim revealed it to Sidharth Shukla. For the unversed, Himanshi claimed that she was humiliated on Instagram LIVE by Shehnaz and her friends. She also shared about the taunts they threw around about her parents staying separately. In the conversation between Asim and Sidharth, they spoke about the bond being broken and also about Shehnaaz playing a game. After that, Sidharth was hurt to see Shehnaaz sitting with Paras. We also saw Shehnaaz crying and saying that she will now play her game. She also had an argument with her best friend Sidharth Shukla once again after which fans felt the bond is all over. We had conducted a poll asking fans whether Sidharth and Shehnaaz’s friendship is over or will they patch-up again. 71% of people feel their friendship has ended while the rest 29 % feel they will patch-up again. Check out the poll results here:

Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill’s friendship is known to everyone. Fans have adored the bond between Sidharth and Shehnaaz and the two were always seen supporting each other on the show. Sidharth, Asim, Arti, and Shehnaaz looked like one strong group in the house but it seems things have changed since the wild-cards have entered. It began when the wild cards Himanshi Khurana, Tehseen Poonawalla, Hindustani Bhau, Shefali Jariwala, Arhaan Khan, and Khesari Lal Yadav made their grand entry. Seeing Himanshi, Shehnaaz lost her cool and her friends tried to console her. But her insecurities took over and she felt that her group is ignoring her.

Later Sidharth and Arti had been to Shehnaaz but she started crying a lot. Himanshi Khurana revealed about the fight that had taken place between her and Shehnaaz outside, after which Asim revealed it to Sidharth Shukla. For the unversed, Himanshi claimed that she was humiliated on Instagram LIVE by Shehnaz and her friends. She also shared about the taunts they threw around about her parents staying separately. In the conversation between Asim and Sidharth, they spoke about the bond being broken and also about Shehnaaz playing a game. After that, Sidharth was hurt to see Shehnaaz sitting with Paras. We also saw Shehnaaz crying and saying that she will now play her game. She also had an argument with her best friend Sidharth Shukla once again after which fans felt the bond is all over. We had conducted a poll asking fans whether Sidharth and Shehnaaz’s friendship is over or will they patch-up again. 71% of people feel their friendship has ended while the rest 29 % feel they will patch-up again. Check out the poll results here:

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more scoops and updates!

Story Timeline

  • Bigg Boss 13: Was Bigg Boss fair in punishing Siddharth for pushing Mahira and not Shehnaaz for hurting Asim? Vote now!

    07th Nov 2019

  • Bigg Boss 13 Day 37 Twitter reactions: Fans root for Siddharth and Shehnaaz after Bigg Boss nominates them

    07th Nov 2019

  • Bigg Boss 13 Day 37 LIVE Updates: Tehseen Poonawalla makes fun of Asim Riaz’s job

    06th Nov 2019

Author Bio

Fashion

No Description or Default Description Here